Saturday, April 26, 2014

WORMS

All through the month of April, Minnie will help me explore the people, places and things that WE call creepy, strange and downright weird. To be honest, Minnie finds almost everything creepy and strange so having the entire alphabet at our disposal is going to be a challenge. You might find what we discover delightful, or you may agree with us. Please share your opinions either way. Have fun road-tripping the Alphabet by visiting others doing the challenge as well. To find out more on the A-Z blogging challenge follow the link.






OK so you have been fishing and you know that worms are used to bait fish. I am not talking about those kind of worms. I am talking about the kind of worms you can find in the human body. Take a look if you dare. It is SO CREEPY!



If that was not enough check out this!





Hope you all enjoy the rest of your week-end...Sorry about the creepy stuff...Not...LOL! I do love the creepy stuff and sharing it with you.

Enough about Worms! It is BANZAICON TIME and if you want to see what I got myself mixed up with check out the link above or the LIVE STREAM on this link or down below. Just remember the time difference, Norway is GMT+1. Enjoy the rest of your week-end and think about me knee deep in crazy costumes and wonderful kids....No worms...

Watch live video from Banzaicon on www.twitch.tv

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sorry, I can't bring myself to watch the videos...

Robin said...

I'm not watching the vids either. There are some herbal remedies for humans to deworm. Makes me think I should take some preventive action and just do it.

Roland D. Yeomans said...

TREMORS is the closest I will get to watching worms! Your con looks fun!!