Wednesday, April 23, 2014

TARANTULA

"Big and hairy can be scary""
All through the month of April, Minnie will help me explore the people, places and things that WE call creepy, strange and downright weird. To be honest, Minnie finds almost everything creepy and strange so having the entire alphabet at our disposal is going to be a challenge. You might find what we discover delightful, or you may agree with us. Please share your opinions either way. Have fun road-tripping the Alphabet by visiting others doing the challenge as well. To find out more on the A-Z blogging challenge follow the link.






Some people keep these spiders as pets. Although I do not have a phobia of spiders both Minnie and I find them creepy, especially the big hairy ones such as shown in the video below. Do you have any strange kind of pet like a big hairy spider, a rat or a snake? Just too creepy for me!


6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I catch and release those that get into my house, but I wouldn't want one for a pet.

Robin said...

All spiders just creep me out. And thanks to science and their spouting off, I know that we all eat several of them during our lifetime while we are sleeping. Makes a person want to sleep... never, ever again.

Suzanne Furness said...

Sends shivers down my spine just looking at that pic!

Roland D. Yeomans said...

I am not a spider or snake person! Brrrr!

Anonymous said...

Ugh! When I lived in the south, these disgusting creatures had a path straight to my laundry room! I always had to open the door and shake a stick, pound it around, tap the ceiling, EVERYWHERE, just to see where these intruders were! So frightening and I never did find anything that kills 'em except hair spray of all things!

shelly said...

No way!