Monday, April 14, 2014

Laughing Toys



All through the month of April, Minnie will help me explore the people, places and things that WE call creepy, strange and downright weird. To be honest, Minnie finds almost everything creepy and strange so having the entire alphabet at our disposal is going to be a challenge. You might find what we discover delightful, or you may agree with us. Please share your opinions either way. Have fun road-tripping the Alphabet by visiting others doing the challenge as well. To find out more on the A-Z blogging challenge follow the link.



Some of you may think that laughing toys are cute, but we think they are just creepy! Laughing monkeys like the one in the video below gives me goosebumps. Check it out and let me know if you agree.


My posts will be short ones this week as I help prepare for Banzicon. Some of you may remember that this is an annual Anime convention that I help my son organize. Hope you all have a great week! 

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Siv, this will really creep you out then - we have one of those laughing monkeys!

shelly said...

Any animated toy creeps me out.

Hugs and chocolate!
Shelly

D.G. Hudson said...

I don't like monkeys or clowns, they creep me out anyway, but that one sounds possessed. . .

My mom used to find these types of toys funny, and she sent the kids a mooing cow that would flip its tale and a flipping dog, but never anything that laughed. . .

Good Luck Chef Siv!

Jemima Pett said...

I find all laughing toys sinister. We seem to be discovering a trend here :)
Jemima
#TeamDamyanti
Blogging from Alpha to Zulu in April

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Painted on smiles always ring false, hence creepy! Best of luck with Banzicon!!

Robin said...

This isn't nearly as awful as some of the other things you've included for the A to Z. I can deal with this... wouldn't want one, but I can deal.

Michael Di Gesu said...

What a FREAKY toy!!!!

Good luck with Banzicon, Sis! You never stop.... Always doing something amazing!

Unknown said...

Just imagine waking up to that laughing in the middle of the night... Yes, creepy.

Anonymous said...

Yes, laughing toys are extremely creepy! I love your A-Z list, however. - Fawn