Monday, July 18, 2011

Let the Party Begin

Last week-end in Denver for the Traveler. Some sad good-byes are bound to be said at the airport as she heads back to Minnesota today, before coming home to Norway again. The good news is that they have started a bond that will last the rest of their lives.

Brother and Sister at the Renaissance Festival

King and Queen for a day


Renaissance Fair is incomplete without some big drumsticks


 Time for some music!



To round things off, a heavy medal festival in 100 degrees Fahrenheit

Let the party begin!

This will be my last post on the Traveler for awhile. I hope you have enjoyed sharing her journey as she has met her sister and brother for the first time. 


Have a wonderful day everyone and I will see you again soon.








11 comments:

Liv Hege Refsdal said...

Herlige minner, og flotte bilder! Kos deg videre i sommeren - enten det er sol eller ikke... - og ja, Kreta var fantastisk! :-)

GigglesandGuns said...

It's been wonderful. See you soon.

Karen Walker said...

Have totally enjoyed reading about the your children meeting for the first time and seeing the lovely photos.
Karen

Elisabeth Hirsch said...

I've loved reading about the journey. That picture of the King and Queen for a day is awesome! :0)

shelly said...

Very nice! Smiles and hugs to you!

Sarah Allen said...

Love the photos :) So wish I was in Norway right now.

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Alleged Author said...

Giant drumsticks are awesome! Loved following the journey and happy to see so many smiles. :)

David Powers King said...

Looks like a lot of fun. It sure would be nice to visit a Renaissance Festival. It's been ages since I've been to one.

I gave you a shout-out on my blog today. :)

Craziness abounds said...

I just went to the ren fair last month. I love those! The kids love it too. I'm so glad they are getting along. What a journey!

Hilary said...

Hi Siv .. I'm so pleased everyone is happy and delighted to meet up again .. that's wonderful news ... all round - your blog posts show how happy you are ... wonderful news .. Have a fantastic summer - Hilary

Michael Di Gesu said...

Well, Sis,

It was a wonderful travelogue filled with so much love. How could we not be touched by it?

You must be so proud of them....