Sunday, March 18, 2012

Gods and Fairytales have been tagged


Another game of tag is circulating the blog world. I've been tagged again, this time for the Lucky 7 MEME by Gossip Girl at “Just you wait, one day I will. Here are the rules of the game: 

1. Go to page 77 of your current MS
2. Go to line 7
3. Copy down the next 7 lines - sentences or paragraphs - and post them as they're written. No cheating
4. Tag 7 authors
5. Let them know

This is from my current WIP, keep in mind that it is still under its first draft.

Working title: Gods and Fairytales 

“I can feel your heart beating like a scared little rabbit underneath that pink skin of yours.” 

Tilting his head he leaned over and smelled the small of my neck, and I shivered as his long tongue swept over my skin as if tasting a piece of candy. 

“You can make this easy on yourself and just give me the box you found and a small drop of your blood.”

He backed away and studied me closely, and then tilting his head to the side he said, “You don't know what you are, do you?”

Since most my writing friends have been tagged, the hardest part is finding someone to tag so I just went to the A-Z challenge bloghop and picked out some interesting blogs. Some of you I know, some I do not. If you do not have a work in progress maybe there is something else you want to share.

Tag you’re next:
 
 
Enjoy your Sunday everyone and don’t forget to come back tomorrow to see what Minnie did with the Irish.

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's a good excerpt - ended at a pivotal moment.

Talli Roland said...

Just a small drop of blood, that's what they all say! Great excerpt.

Elise Fallson said...

Yes, a great excerpt, I'd love to read on!! (:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Thank you for tagging me. No one has ever done that for me before!! Very cool. Also, great excerpt. Love to read it when all is finished.

Laura said...

great excerpt - I so want to know more!
Lx

dolorah said...

His tongue left chills on my skin.

Loved your Minnie game. I'll be back tomorrow to see the results :)

.......dhole

Susan Kane said...

You don't know what you are, do you?

Well, that could scare me!

What has Minnie done to the Irish? The Norsemen did many things to the Irish...what now I wonder???

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

I NEED to read more. This is sooo good! :0)

Danette said...

Stopped by from Michael's at In Time. Love your 'Capatcha free blog' I'll definitely check that out!