Sunday, April 24, 2011

UGAH

Now you are totally wondering what I am talking about, no not Mythology nor  Norwegian culture.  I just love this word:
Ugah, kind of prehistoric isn't
  it?

UGAH: A form of greeting used by a small number of IRC users. Believed to have originated from a drunken discussion late one April evening. Sounds about right. Who cares anyways, no one seems to be paying attention. Minnies favorite word. By the way, Minnie is bored and I am pretty sure she is leaving us.

UGAH
Minnie-ism for today:
"Ugah, means who gives a sh.. and I am bored, really, look it up!"

HAPPY EASTER.


9 comments:

Dafeenah said...

I am so going to steal this word and use it on a daily basis now.

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Linda H. said...

Sounds caveman like. Either that or ugah-chugga (from that song Hooked on a Feeling).

Happy Easter to you, too!

Bossy Betty said...

Great word! I am sure I can use t from time to time.

Happy Easter to you and yours.

Author Joshua Hoyt said...

I knew exactly what you were talking about I use that word every day :)

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Ugah. Sounds like the sound I make upon awakening after too little sleep! As always a fun post. May your Easter be healing and bright, Roland

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Ha! That's a word I've not heard before. My teenager will think it's cool.

nutschell said...

UGAH! i love this word, siv. i should find a way to use it more often.Happy easter!!
nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Laura Eno said...

A classic word. ;)
Tell Minnie I would be sorry to see her go. Perhaps a little vacation would ease her boredom?