- I am very tricky. I also love to sneak up on people and scare them. Practical jokes make my day, and I love to hide things, especially treats so I can have them later. My family likes to compare me to a squirrel.
- You never know when or where I will be with my camera ready to catch
you off guard. I am a super Spy and a Super hero, top secret of course,
so don't tell anyone.
- Hangers need to hang the same way in the closet to keep the universe from collapsing, I am still trying to convince my husband of that fact. He avoids that problem by throwing all his clothes on the floor and refusing to buy more closet space.
- I am addicted to spices and herbs. I love experimenting with them in food and art.
- I make my own soaps, oils, candles, incense....yes, I am a witch but don't worry, I am a good one and I never drink and fly.
- There is always some kind of stone in my pocket or on my person, and I am always looking for new ones. I recently quite my stone of the month club but I think I may have to join again. Just another addiction.
- The sound of sports announcers on TV or the radio make me cringe. I don't understand why they have to scream, it hurts my ears! If my husband is watching sport on TV, I wear headsets and listen to music. Get a grip people, it's only a ball!
Lisa at Diary of a Square Toothed Girl -
Jenni Steel at Natural Twigs n Spices -
Geoff Maritz at Geoff's blogs -
Alisia at Some Writers Make It..
Hilary Melton-Butcher at Positive Letters .... inspirational stories
Odie Langley at The Simple Life -
Jamie McHenry at Faeries Are Real -
And last but not least Susan the Superearthling
For all you mothers out there, have a wonderful Mothers Day! Your mother is the one person who will always have your back!