Monday, September 2, 2013

IN YOUR PANTS BLOGFEST


 Today I am in a playful mood and Summer Ross provided me with an excellent opportunity to have some fun with her blog fest IN YOUR PANTS! It is simple, just add the phrase in your pants to the book you are currently reading. I expect to see some funny posts today! Check out some of the other blogs on this blogfest and see what "in your pants" has done to their reading material.

The book I am reading now is by Karen Jones Gowen:



Farm Girl Country Cooking: Hearty Meals for the Active Family ...in your pants

I love what those few words do to the meaning of Karen's book!

Now back to my cookbook for some dinner ideas. If you love comfort food you will love this book!

Have a great week!


9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Yes, the mind just wanders on that one!

Anonymous said...

Haha.. That's great.. And according to the book that I'm reading, I have a ghost in my pants! Lol..

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Siv, this is hilarious! And what a funny blogfest. The book I'm reading is Kick the Fat in the Nuts...In your pants. LOL.

I hope you enjoy my cookbook-- happy eating!

Christine Rains said...

Ha! Great in your pants one! :) I think a few guys might like to use that line!

Summer Ross said...

LOL- awesome! I agree with Christine. Thanks for taking the time to participate.

Unknown said...

LOL- Thats a terrific one! Thanks for commenting on my blog-
~Decadent

Unknown said...

A baby's hearty meal ends up in his pants. A whole family? Hmm. Can I say that here?
Thanks for the follow.

Trisha said...

Oh my gosh - that'd be quite a different read to the one you are actually reading! ;)

My post is here (at the bottom)

Samantha May said...

I live in the south so I just LOVE comfort food. Don't know how I would feel about it in my pants though :D