Wednesday, July 31, 2013

EYE SPY GOOGLE SPIDERS!



Have you ever watched some of those TV shows like American Idol, So you think you can dance, or any other show that asks the public to vote for their favorite? Do you ever check your blogger stats and find yourself amazed at the results? Eye Spy's Pink Panther has been on the prowl again and he has found out some interessting things. Go ahead, look at your stats and let me know if you found anything surprising!

This is what he found out:

The countries that visit me most are in order: The United States, Russia and the United Kingdom. Lately for some reason Russia has moved to number one and France has replaced the United Kingdom. Norway is always trailing behind as number four; fighting for this position with Sweden…..I would have never guessed…

The blog post most visited all time is THOR…No surprise, followed by the Games Blogfest  hosted by Alex Cavanaugh….Lately the post that has been getting the most hits is one made by Minnie, she seems to have gone viral, it is a post for The Insecure WritersSupport Group made almost a year ago! It seems that Alex, being the Ninja that he is, has boosted my blogger search results. Make sure you visit the Insecure Writers Support Group next Wednesday, maybe you will get the most votes from whatever spider is lurking in the mighty Google search engine!

For some more news, go visit Michael Di Gesu’s blog. He has some exciting news today so go to his blog and wish him some of your good luck! Minnie is also sitting around watching the sunset disappear. She needs some help finding it so please pay her a visit!

What has your stats revealed? Do you love my new book illustration by the talented Michael Di Gesu? What about poor Minnie, should she continue with Gibberish stories or is she a lost cause?

Enjoy the rest of your week!

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I still think that's wild you are getting so many visits on that post.
A guest post on wormholes and another on the iPad 4 have gotten the most visits this year. The page for the IWSG has the most - over 21,000 last I looked.

Stephen Tremp said...

I should check out my stats. Haven't done that for a while. Its fun to see what is popular and where people from across the world are viewing your posts.

Roland D. Yeomans said...

My post stats always intrigue me. The post that usually gets the most hits is the one on HIDDEN SECRETS OF THE KINDLE FIRE. Give people what they want to know, and I guess people will come. Have only the highest sales!!

D.G. Hudson said...

I've noticed a similar ranking: US, Russia, Canada, France, etc. Stats vary slightly on the two blogs I have. My most visited post is the one on the Brunhilde and Siegfried legend. It's due to the 'Django Unchained' reference to Brunhilde.

Next after that, a couple of Paris posts on cafes and bistros, and walking tours. I sent these links to a travel group in France when I initially wrote them.

Spiders or google-bots, something is crawling around in there. Will check Michael's page.

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hey, Sis...


THANKS for the shout out! Interesting about the stats.. I need to see my rankings...

Emily R. King said...

My stats are all over the place! And Alex is awesome. He boosts all of our stats!