Friday, June 1, 2012

Minnie Says--CHICKEN!


Minnie is off to a flying start. Suffering from allergies but unable to stop smelling the flowers, she is ready for another game of Gibberish. Want to play but don’t know how? You can check out the rules HERE-
"Be kind to my chicken!"

You have all week-end so put on your silly hats people, and help Minnie create a story that makes no sense... yet does... Come back on Monday to see what Minnie has done with your creative brains... Oh yeah and before I forget, there is More Nonsense coming out today. You do not have to be smart to know that stupid is the new thing! Whatever....You liked Just Nonsense, you will love more of it. Not only that but if you like "My" Gutsy Story then PLEASE vote for me HERE. 



So here is Minnie's start to some gibberish fun:

Chicken was really a rooster that had no legs and enormous wings, because of that everyone on the swamp wanted chicken to….

10 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

... to buy a set of convertible skis - water for the summer, snow for the icy winter on that swamp ...

Cheers Hilary

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Only they didn't want chicken to use the skis - they wanted him to fly and pull them across the water. But chicken knew what lay in those waters... sharktopus!

Anonymous said...

And Sharktopus wanted fried chicken! Chichen was no chicken however but a

thanks for the mention! I'm a bit confused though. Are you calling me or my book stupid?

Roland D. Yeomans said...

I save all my gibberish for my books! :-) Fun post as always! Roland

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Blogger knocked me off your followers list. I showed them. I joined back up! That will teach Blogger! :-)

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

I loved Just and More Nonsense ;)

Stephanie V said...

Butterball turkey with false wings which

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EvalinaMaria said...

will not lift him up. The poor thing is grounded, the only thing left is

Summer Ross said...

A snake in the bushes.